Adopted Date 25/07/2021 Policy Review: Date 31/07/2023.
The Eidsvold Race Club will select Bookmakers to field at Eidsvold Race Meetings on the following basis:
1. Preference given to Bookmakers residing within the South East Country Racing Association (SECRA).
2. The Eidsvold Race Club reserves the right to treat Bookmakers who reside outside the SECRA area as visiting Bookmakers and be charged a Fielding fee.
3. The Fielding fee will be set at the Annual General Meeting.
4. Preference will be given to Bookmakers who have provided the Eidsvold Race Club loyal service and fielded at Eidsvold Race meetings for an extended period of time.
5. Preference will be given to Bookmakers who contribute to the atmosphere of the race day and contribute to the financial viability of the Eidsvold Race Club.
6. Bookmakers must apply in writing to the Eidsvold Race Club to field at race meetings conducted by the Eidsvold Race Club before 21st of August each year.
Bookmakers will be selected by the Eidsvold Race Club Committee at the Eidsvold Race Club Annual General Meeting.
7. The Eidsvold Race Club reserves the right to limit the number of Bookmakers fielding at race meetings conducted by the Eidsvold Race Club to the 4(four) stands available.
8. Any replacement/emergency Bookmakers required to fill a vacant position will be sourced by the Club at its own discretion. The decision made by the Executive Committee will be final.
9. It will be entirely at the Club’s discretion to grant authorization for a Bookmaker to Field at Race Meetings conducted by the Eidsvold Race Club Inc.
10. The Club require all Bookmakers to be respectful to the Eidsvold Race Club Committee, fellow Bookmakers’ and members of the Public at all times.
AGM date: 22.08.21